Masters programmes at University of Auckland for International Students in New Zealand
The Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program (ADB – JSP) was established in April 1988 with financing from the Japanese government. The aim is to provide an opportunity for well-qualified citizens of ADB’s developing member countries to undertake postgraduate studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields at participating academic institutions in the Asia-Pacific region.
Upon completion of their study programmes, scholars are expected to contribute to the economic and social development of their home countries.
List of programmes at the University of Auckland Scholarships 2021
- Master of Science (Environmental Science)
- Master of Public Health
- Master of International Business
- Master of Arts (Development Studies)
- Masters programmes in Engineering.
Financial Coverage and Benefits of Japan Scholarship Program 2021
- Tuition fees at the University of Auckland.
- Airfare from the scholar’s home country to Auckland, New Zealand.
- The basic cost of living in Auckland.
- Health and medical insurance in New Zealand.
- Airfare from Auckland, New Zealand, to the scholar’s home country at the conclusion of his or her course of study.
- For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation.
Eligibility of Japan Scholarship Program 2021 in New Zealand University
- Have gained admission to approved masters at an approved academic institution.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
- Have at least two years of full-time professional work experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Be proficient in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- Be under 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programmes which are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years.
- Be in good health.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the programme.
- Be a national of an ADB borrowing member. A list below of current developing member countries
India is included Click here for the entire list.
For list of Documents neededs, deadlines and other details:
1 post – 1 participant